Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Personality Development

We are now with Personality Development subject. We had a great time with our instructor who happened to be very dynamic. Her in-depth knowledge and experience allows a very good discussion with the team.

At first, I really feel that going through the past is not an easy task, well she is requiring us to revisit the past, even when we were still at the wombs. WOW! I am hesitant but at the same time excited. I know that through this journey I will be able to accomplish the 'opening' and 'closing' of memories and wounds that needs healing.

She is very appropriate as instructor for she even shared her personal experiences with regards to the subject. She is not afraid of her 'dark age' past, a strength that encourages us to do the same.

Personality as she discussed is not just the 'mask', just like what I learned from my college instructor, rather her definition of Personality is, that which constitutes a person; that which distinguishes and characterizes a person; the sum of a person’s qualities, attributes and character traits, through which he expresses his person-hood. So, personality doesn't differ wherever you are, it remains. 

I am hoping to learn more and perhaps be able to share what I have learned from this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment